Thursday, May 07, 2015

Big Mess of Emotions


My daughter is getting on a plane today and flying across the world.  I am so proud of her.  She is stepping up and out and finding her strength in Jesus and I would not want it any other way!

A word of advise - don't ask me how I am today.  Don't ask me if I am almost done with my final project. When it's complete, rest assured I will announce it from my Facebook platform with a megaphone.  Even the nonchalant, "So, how's it going?" could be enough to send me over the edge.


I'll tell you right now... I miss my daughter.  I can't help but have some fears but I am at peace with her trip and know she is in far better hands than my own.  Yes, that says a lot coming from me.  I trust her team leader but more importantly, I trust God.  So, here I am.  Wishing I was there to see her off.  Here I sit, blogging when I have a HUGE final project that I have tons of ideas for but have yet to actually WRITE any of it.  And yes, that stresses me out.  
In fact, there is a high possibility that if you say ANYTHING or DO anything, I might cry.  My emotions are that close to the surface and I hate showing vulnerability like that so, maybe you all should just avoid me today.  And half of tomorrow.  

I will tell you this, though, if tomorrow comes, and I haven't stabbed anyone, this meme speaks my mind:


Your prayers work just as well from over there as they do right here.  You aren't praying TO me, anyway, so go ahead and pray for me, if you want.  It's obvious I could use them.

And for my daughter and her team.  They actually need them more than I do.

Oh, maybe pray for my family, too.  They have to deal with me.

Signing off,
emotionally raw moma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!