Thursday, February 19, 2015

February 19 #RAK


#RAK
#Lent

I wish I had more time this morning but after my #Pray703 time I began my math homework and let's just say that I like our base 10 system and have no idea why I need to know how to convert to other based.  Also, while learning about Mayan history is fantastic and enjoyable, I haven't used their symbols for counting yet in life but perhaps I just haven't been in the right place.  

That being said, I am working my brain on math homework and while I would rather write a new post, I'll be a good student and focus on my math today.  Pray for me? Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!