Sunday, July 27, 2014

Summer is Flying By!

I can't believe we are more than half-way through summer break.  I have finished and started another class, led worship at Kids Camp, gone camping, had Sky go and return from Ireland, go to yearly meeting in Oregon for a week, shop, swim, nap, and hang with my kiddos.

We have a white-water raft trip ahead, a Roaring Springs Water Park day, shopping trip to Utah, and I will drive with Mel to Kansas and fly home this August. 

Before we know it, school will start and I will have to get my children to bed before midnight.  Sigh.

I've also had some leaps in spiritual growth, been humbled some more, and wished I could slow down.

My girl will be 20 in two weeks and I can't believe that I have been her moma since she was 7 years old.  I love her so much. 

I'll post pictures sometime... I think.

In the meantime, I am alive.  Just spending time with my family when I am not doing my school work.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!